Hudson Lee Gets Adopted at DogParty!



Introducing
Hudson Lee

Traveling down a lonely road,
tired and full of fleas...
I was so scared and hungry,
could someone help me, please?

The Humane Society took me in;
gave me a place to lay my head...
I dreamt of someplace special,
with a big, soft, fluffy bed...

A DogParty was coming soon,
I overheard them say...
"Pets for U.S. Vets", they said,
"it's coming any day"...

The Furry Fall Festival was so much fun;
a day out of the cage and able to run...
I found my forever family that day,
so, off to my big, soft, fluffy bed to stay!

Thank you to Bill and Linda for adopting Hudson through the Pets for U.S. Vets
program. Hudson is now living the life that all dogs and cats should live. He is one of several dogs that were adopted at the DogParty on Oct. 8. Please pass the word on about The Pets for U.S. Vets Program. And of course, cats are part of this program, too.

Hudson Lee, a little shih-tzu, found his forever home during the 2nd annual Furry Fall Festival-Pets for U.S. Vets. A wonderful family, a U.S. Veteran and his wife, fell in love with him on that 80*, sunny day in the 84 ball fields. Many dogs there were up for adoption, but they only had eyes for him. Anyone watching could see that Hudson felt the same way... It was truly meant to be!

Lots more are waiting...

"Working together in our community and making a difference."
Suzi Smith PHD (perfect hound dogs)

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment